Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kids

Zoe has found her feet!! She is constantly grabbing her feet and trying to eat her toes. I think it is her favorite pass time.

Jacob thought it would be fun to play in the cabinet in the bathroom. This is one of the things he found and decided it would be a good toy. He later peeled off the paper and stuck it to his chest.


Jacob has a great grip and wanted to help Brandon work out.






What can I say...she is a very happy baby. Brandon isn't a fan of her big bows, but I love them!!






1 comment:

Bugs Mama said...

Oh they are both adorable! Personally I *love* those bows! As for jacob's new toy.... that picture seems like future "blackmail" material to me. =)

Glad you guys are getting to really enjoy california. If you get a chance to visit Yosemite you'll LOVE it.