Sunday, December 16, 2007

Flu Season

Well it is that time of year...flu season. Yesterday we went out as a family to get the last necessities before we leave next Saturday for our Christmas vacation. Unfortunately, Zoe and I got a cold. Nothing too serious at this point but we are trying to rest up so we are healthy for our holiday travels. I am just glad that we got sick now and hope we will be healthy while we are in TX. I really don't want Zoe's first Christmas to be like Jacob's first. For those who don't know, we all had the flu and didn't celebrate Christmas as a family until after the new year. Happy Holidays to all and I hope everyone is healthy!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ugh . . . I hope you make it through with nary a runny nose to be seen. Have a great time in Texas (I know your mom is counting on getting a huge family picture . . . good luck!)