Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our New Home and Family Addition

Here are some pictures of the house that I promised. Here is the front door and yes that stone says, "Deep in the Heart of Texas."


We are on the left in this picture.


I will say it for you...yes we are crazy. This is our new puppy Charlotte aka Charlie. She is a 7 week old black lab and we all love her so much. Except maybe Shooter. Shooter doesn't really like sharing us with another dog.

Isn't she cute?

For those of you who haven't met him, here is Shooter.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm glad we're not the only ones who couldn't resist puppies during the first five years of marriage :).

Your new place looks so green and beautiful. I hope you are loving it there!

Bugs Mama said...

Charlie is *really* cute and your house looks great. I'm sure that you guys will have her housebroken and Shooter accepting her as part of the pack well before Baby arrives.

Kathryn said...

Nice new home! I'm sure it feels good to have a place. You're right... you are crazy... but that's what makes you so great in so many ways. How fun that you got a new puppy. Charlie is so cute. I want a dog someday, but not until we are out of a two bedroom and no yard apartment.