Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend my cousin Jena and her family came down from New Jersey to visit. Our kids are only a few months apart and they had a great time together. Adam and Jacob were two peas in a pod. We had the two of them sleeping in the same room and it was hilarious to see how late they stayed up and what kind of stories they came up with. My favorite was the Scooby Doo Green Ghost was in the closet. Brandon and Jena went to check on them and Jacob had a terrified look on his face while Adam just kept saying, "Green ghost is in the closet!" All day the next day they ran around with their nerf guns trying to shoot the "green ghost."

On Saturday we went to Annapolis. We got to look at all the boats, eat ice cream and play at the park. Annapolis has so much to see I am excited to go back.




On Monday, we found an area on base that had lots of tanks and some room for the kids to run around. We then went home to celebrate Zoe's 2nd birthday.

Seriously two peas in a pod. Neither one of them like singing.

By the end of the weekend I think everyone was exhausted!

2 comments:

Bugs Mama said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Zoe!!!

Jenalyn said...

I love seeing these picutres. I went to go load pictures on my computer from the new card that ya'll gave us and it was empty. :( We'll have to try again.

We had such a good time with ya'll. Thanks again and again. I dan't stop thinking about ya'll coming up here.