Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reading, PA

Last weekend we went to visit and meet some of my extended family up in Reading, PA. I got to meet my Dad's cousins and one of my second cousins. We had a blast!

Jacob and Zoe both got to ride on the stair chair. It was a mini roller coaster for them.



Peyton was as cute as ever!

Jacob was showing his great, great Uncle John his transformer.

My second cousin (aka Jacob's friend) Sarah's birthday celebration.

Jacob and Zoe anxiously waiting for cake.

Dad and his cousin Katie. She was so much fun!

Grandmother, Uncle John and Zoe.
Uncle John has Lou Gehrig's Disease and has lost the ability to speak. This has not stopped his sense of humor! We had such a good time meeting everyone!

1 comment:

Glenene said...

Richard served in Reading on his mission!