Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby #4!!

Yes, it is true.  We are expecting an addition to our family!!  Things are going great so far.  I haven't had any issues with morning sickness, so it makes it a bit hard to believe.  We are extremely excited that we will be having an island baby.  We have moved in the middle of all our pregnancies so it is tradition now.  This will be the biggest move though.  Brandon said I have already started nesting.  I think that is just how I am during the summer.  Life is such an incredible miracle!

5 comments:

Danise said...

Congratulations Kristin and Brandon! We had a baby in Hawaii as well.
Danise

Danise said...

Congratulations Kristin! We had an island baby as well.
Danise

Kathryn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You're crazy and awesome all at the same time. If anyone could handle it... you could. I love you and I can't wait to see you.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! When are you due? I'm really excited for you guys to get to Hawaii! When will you be arriving on island? Will you be living on Hickam? We are and I really like it. Hickam is my favorite base on the island, and there are a lot of bases here. So excited! :)

Oh, Clara and Henry are both island babies, so I'm quite familiar with the OB and L&D departments up at Tripler (the Army hospital here on island). I can give you the scoop. :)

Becca said...

Wow! This is the first I've heard--I'm sorry I haven't been blogging this summer. Congrats! I am so excited for cute little McCain baby 4!!! He/she is coming to a great family!