Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We have a Name!

Brandon and I have been having a hard time thinking of a name for our baby girl.  We drove to New Jersey this weekend and talked about names all the way there and all the way back.  On our way back it hit us...the perfect name.  All of our kids have been named after someone in our family and I don't know why it took us so long to come up with this one.  We will be naming her after my Grandmother Renfroe who is an incredible woman.  Her name will be Macil McCain and we will probably call her Maci.  It is the absolute perfect name for us!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! I am so glad you are using Grandmother's name. She is an amazing woman and I think "Maci" is so darn cute. Great idea!

Janelle said...

This is just awesome! Maci is a perfect name and a wonderful way to honor Grandmother!

Kathryn said...

I love that! How awesome you already have it figured out. We usually are still discussing names the day after our baby is born :). Love you.

Jenalyn said...

you already know that I love that name. What a wonderful person to be named after.