Wednesday, March 12, 2008

San Francisco Zoo

We went to the Zoo after the Temple last Saturday and Jacob had a blast! We got to watch a giraffe feeding. They are surprisingly graceful.


Brandon is trying to show Jacob the Monkeys.


Zoe is all bundle because it was really windy. The Zoo is North of San Fran and right on the Pacific Ocean. The drive was beautiful.


As a kid Kangaroos were always my favorite because it was the only animal I could think of that started with the letter K.


The flamingos were hilarious. None of them knew which way to look so they were constantly turning their heads. I have never seen there legs up close. They look like two sticks held together with a piece of gum for a knee...really weird.

Well, we had a fun filled weekend to start Brandon's class break and now we are preparing for Jacob's 3rd Birthday Party this weekend. I am sure I will be posting plenty of pictures of that next week.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Jacob is gonna be THREE? I can't believe it. Your kids are so darn cute--California looks like a fun place to live!