Friday, March 14, 2008

Wii Adventures

We have been having our friends the Taylors over a lot lately to play the Wii. We have been having a great time playing, but I think my favorite part is watching Brittney. This isn't even the best video we have but it is a good one. At the end of the video, Brittney accidentally hit the pause button. It is great to see both Brady and Brittney go from total concentration to sheer confusion. In their defense, I was confused too (I only said that because I know Brittney reads the blog...ha ha)

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is a toally fun video--makes me want to try the wii out.

thetaylors said...

I am so happy that I can now defend myself! First off, I would like to say how interesting it is that you choose the video that does not include you.... that makes me wonder... how cool is that video? Why didn't you put that on? You just want your friends to look like fools?? Rude!