Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

For Thanksgiving this year, we went up to Arkansas to visit some of my family that we haven't seen in a long time. My Mom and Mark were also able to be there. We had a really good time catching up with everyone but Brandon, Jacob, and I also got pretty sick. Let me tell you, driving 8 hours while 3 out 4 of you are sick, isn't fun. I felt so bad for Zoe on that car ride. I think all she ate that day was peanut crackers and water. Anyway, we had a really good time up in Arkansas. It was great to be around family again. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Around the Table






My Grandaddy and I

Four Generations

As you can see, the good times far out weighed the sick days!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love the pictures of the family. I'm so glad ya'll were able to go there for thanksgiving, but I'm so sorry that you got sick. My mom told me how bad she felt for ya'll. She also told me how cute and good your kids are. Zoe is ADORABLE in that little plaid jacket. She is so cute. Seeing the pictures makes me miss home. I love that you went out for a real Texan meal. I always say that the best food in the world is in Texas... and it's true. Best BBQ, best steak, best mexican, and plus there is a denny's on every corner. I miss the south and hope we can move back that way sometime too. I'm glad you made it back home.

Becca said...

Oooh--Grandmother look sso pretty in that four generations picture . . . what a great keepsake! We wish we could have been there with you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey, there! My mom sent me the link to your blog --she also says she is going to see you tonight. I'm Brandon's cousin Alyssa, and we've met a few times.

I have never seen Zoe and haven't seen Jacob since he was tiny--they are adorable! You and Brandon look great as well. I hope you are enjoying California.

I just wanted to say hello!

-Alyssa Young (née McCoy)

Unknown said...

Never mind my last comment--I just read that you moved back to Texas! My husband is in the AF too so I understand--we both miss Texas a lot!

thebush3 said...

Hey have you guys fallen off the grid - what's up?