Monday, November 24, 2008

Horray Texas!!

We are here! We got here on Saturday evening and have been frantically trying to make our apartment livable for the past few days. We went out to eat for a true Texan dinner at Logan's. We had steak, big portions and our waitress even said, "y'all." I was so excited to hear someone else say y'all it was hilarious. We are so happy to be back in Texas. Brandon reports tomorrow morning and we will find out what is in store for us for the next few months.

3 comments:

thebush3 said...

Glad to hear that all is well and that you are back at home - ish - I know what you mean about Cali being your first home - it was the longest Dan and I had ever lived in one place - Bryce still calls Cali home - he is not used to his new house since we have only been here 2 weeks - hope all goes well before your next move.

Lauren said...

Helllllllloooooooooo friends!
I am so glad to have you back in this state. Closer! Although Cali was beautiful when I came out to visit.

I can't wait to see you all soon!
Much love!

Jenkins' Family said...

I'm so glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Good luck getting settled, we'll be thinking of you.