Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary & News

Five years ago today I married the man of my dreams. I can't believe it has already been five years!! Brandon and I will be going on a child free, 4 day vacation at the end of this month. There are a lot of changes going on in our lives right now and I am so glad I am able to share them with Brandon.

One of the most recent changes is that we will soon be a family of 5. I am pregnant and had my first ultrasound today! I am about 7-9 weeks pregnant. I will find out our official due date at my next Dr's appt. We are very excited and I will post the ultrasound picture as soon as I get it scanned onto the computer.

6 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Congratulations, times two! Enjoy your trip. I can't wait to see your ultrasound picture.

Crys said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you! You're a great Mom. How fun...:) I'll keep you posted on any news from us. Love ya!

Crys

Jenn said...

CONGRATS!!! Having 3 is definitely different. I am finding that I have less time to get stuff done in the day. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures.

Jenkins' Family said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on the news of another darling McCain on the way!!Hope you're feeling well.

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and on your new baby! How very exiting! :) Can't wait to see the ultrasound picture! Are you planning on finding out whether the baby is a boy or a girl?

Becca said...

YEEHAW!!!! Congratulations, Kristin! Three is even more fun than two :).