Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year!

It feels like it has been so long since we celebrated the New Year but it has only been a couple of weeks! For the New Year, the Engstroms' came to celebrate. We always have fun with our "parent party time" (after the kids go to bed.) We went to the Natural History Museum and browsed through one floor. After the museum, the kids ate ice cream, yes ice cream in the freezing cold weather.

The following Sunday, Peyton was blessed in Church. I'm so glad we have family close to celebrate with!







Peyton on his big day.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh! You guys and your cute families! I am sure the blessing was fabulous--what a handsome fella!

I'm glad you get to see Jena and her cute guys.

Jenalyn said...

I'm so glad that we got to be there too. We had a good time. I completely forgot about the ice cream those were good times. Send me your photos. Since I have photo shop now I can edit them and get the best faces in one picture. LOVE YOU!!!