Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving on to Mont Belvieu, TX

It was so wonderful to be back in the great state of TEXAS!  Just being in the south in general was nice.  At Jack and Johnelle's house we had some fun in the sun.  One of the days we were there, Jacob got in the pool at 10 in the morning, and stayed in until dinner time.  He had short breaks for lunch, snacks, and of course, peeing in the grass.  We went to NASA one of the days and I think I had just as much fun as Jacob in the giant jungle gym.  Although, it was a little difficult to navigate as quickly as Jacob.  We got to hang out with Aunt Amy and cousins, Champ and James.  We also got to spend two whole days with Uncle Payton.  Payton, I've been practicing on Sequence.  We will win next time!!  Peyton also got to meet his Great-Memaw.  It was so much fun seeing the Mont Belvieu clan!

I don't think Peyton is big enough yet.
Peyton and his Great-Memaw
I am laughing hysterically because Brandon and Payton are trying to sing "Happy Birthday" in some kind of weird harmony.  At this point Payton had given up and Brandon is still going strong.
Jacob had so much fun playing with the boys!
It isn't fun unless your Dad throws you in the pool right?
I think Jacob is actually trying to steal the raft.  He called it a boat.
Zoe loves her Uncle Payton.  The first thing out of her mouth every morning was, "Where's my Uncle Payton?"  Knocked me down a few notches as the Mom, but I was okay with it...for a few days.
I was so happy to see my friend V.  It had been way too long!