Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How Time Flies

Jacob is growing up so fast! Last night after bath time, Jacob saw Brandon standing in front of the toilet doing his business. Jacob looked perplexed but then pulled his stool over and started going tee-tee while standing up!! I couldn't believe it! Today Jacob has already done it twice and the second time he didn't even tell me. All I heard was the toilet seat then heard pee. I jumped up and ran back there to find him standing on his stool smiling. He even put the toilet seat back down before he flushed! This will make life much easier but I will admit I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I never thought I would get so excited about a little boy learning to pee standing up until I had kids...oh how kids change your world!

Update on Zoe crawling...She is getting pretty fast now and knows how to change directions. She is also learning how to pull up on things and stand up. I found her standing next to the laundry basket with my freshly folded laundry strewn on the floor around her...fun times.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am jealous, and I don't care who knows.