Friday, January 4, 2008

Last Holiday Stop...College Station, TX

We got to our new nephew Caleb! He is so cute even though he is wearing all of that maroon.

Just want to let everyone know...I am going to be his favorite Aunt!! I wish we could have spent more time with him!


Zoe got to meet her Poppie (my Step-Dad) for the first time. She also got to meet Aunt Tatum, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Anthony, Uncle Austin, Uncle Mark, Cousins Madelyn and Caleb. She already knew her Lita (my Mom).

This is our Niece Madelyn. She loves to sing and dance!! She and Jacob woke me up one morning by crawling into bed, then she sang me her ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a Hannah Montana song. I was sufficiently awake by the time we got to the third song. She and Jacob had so much fun playing together!!

No comments: