Friday, September 25, 2009

Dentist Family Fun

This morning the kids had a dentist appointment and they both did really well. This was Zoe's first visit to the dentist and it was so cute to see her little body in that huge chair. Both of them are so proud that their teeth are shiny and clean. No cavities for either of them which is a huge blessing because Mommy wasn't so lucky.

Last Tuesday I had a root canal. Did I wake up in the morning knowing I was going to have a root canal? NO. I had been having some pain from a tooth I chipped earlier during this pregnancy. I decided to call the Dentist to make an appointment thinking I would get in some time after Peyton was born. I hadn't called the Dentist before now because I thought pregnant women couldn't go to the Dentist. Turns out, you can! Well, they had an opening on the same day, told me I needed a root canal to stop the pain, and said they could do it right then...lucky me. Fortunately, it sounds a lot worse than it is. The actual procedure wasn't bad at all. I was just a bit sore the next day. I was very fortunate to find such a great dentist that had a cancellation on the same day. I am so glad that I don't have any more throbbing pain when I eat cold food!

No comments: