Friday, September 25, 2009

Update on Peyton

My fluid is back to normal!!! Hooray! My doctor really thought that I had ruptured my water and was prepared to keep my in the hospital and do an amnioinfusion (inject more amniotic fluid). The risk with an amnioinfusion is that if my water wasn't broken previously, this could break it. Since Peyton's heart rate was doing so well, I told the doctor it would be more stressful for me to stay in the hospital and I wanted to wait until I was at least 34 weeks to do an amnioinfusion. I am sooooooo glad I waited. At 34 (this past Monday) my water was at an 8. They still want me to stay on bed rest but I only have to go to the doctor once a week, rather than 3. It looks like I am going to go to term. I am so happy!

Thank you everyone for praying for my fluid!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yay! I am so glad, Kristin! What a relief!

Jenkins' Family said...

What great news! I can't wait to hear if his arrival.