Sunday, December 20, 2009

SNOW!!!

We got over 2 feet of snow this weekend!!! Brandon asked me on Saturday, "Did you ever think you would live in a place that would snow like this?" Growing up in Texas we did not ever have snow like this that I can remember. It was awesome!

Jacob: What do I do now Daddy?

Daddy: You should JUMP!

Jacob: Whahoooooo!

Poor Charlie didn't know what with all the snow.

Proof that I shoveled snow.

Zoe was eating the snow saying, "Yummy ice cream!"

Jacob wanted to swing but he kept hitting the snow with his feet.

4 comments:

Heather's Blog said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow!!! My boys would be in heaven.
You have such a cute family!!!

Lauren said...

Too fun!
Lucky you!
Missing you!
-L

Melissa said...

The first few snows of the season are always magical and fun!

Too bad I don't have any pics to prove that I shoveled snow!

Becca said...

"Yummy ice cream"--that cracks me up. We have tons of snow too and I'm happy to report that the kids are not sick of it . . . yet.