Sunday, January 9, 2011

Polynesian Cultural Center

The Tuesday after Christmas the wonderful Addington family watched our kids so we could go to the PCC.  The military was having a special on tickets for the buffet and show.  I am so glad we went.  Next time I definitely want to go to the Luau and Island tours but "Ha-Breath of Life" was amazing!  The show is all about the cycle of life while showing the complete Polynesian culture.  I cried like a baby during the first few scenes.  I am still going to blame this all on hormones!  We loved the show and can't wait to go back and do it again!










Look at the HOT guy I got to take a picture with!  Too bad some shirtless dude was in it too.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow. You really live there. My friend who lived in Hawaii for two years said that she actually got sick of the PCC--but I bet it takes a long long time for that to happen.