Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Book Brag, Book Bag, Book Snag, Book TAG

I was tagged by my cousin Becca, here is how it works:
Pick up the nearest book (one with at least 123 pages)
Open to page 123
Find the 5th sentence
Post the next 3 sentences
Tag 5 people (or as many as you'd like)

The nearest book to me is The Other Boleyn Girl. I haven't read it yet but a friend of mine loved it and is letting me borrow it...we will see.

Here goes: Lord Henry Percy laughed. "I'm sure I could get an indulgence," he said. "The Pope would surely grant me a dispensation. With two sisters like this, what man could be made to chose?"

I tag Jess, Melissa, Kathryn, and Sarah

By the way, I agree with Becca. Shelfari.com is a great way to keep up with what you have read and what you would like to read.

No comments: