Saturday, February 9, 2008

We love our Wii

Brandon has been begging for a Wii for a long time! We were going to get one with our Christmas money but we needed a computer instead. Brandon was really upset but agreed that it was more important to have a reliable computer. After we did our tax return, we found out we were getting much more back than originally anticipated...thankyou military! For our anniversary (which is in March), I decided to get a Wii for Brandon but couldn't find one anywhere. When I actually won the bid for one on Ebay I was shocked. I was going to try to keep it a secret from Brandon until March but there is no way to hide a present from him. I think it is a sixth sense of his. Well, we got the Wii a couple of days ago and are having a blast. The cool thing is I am getting a pretty good workout from the boxing and tennis. I know I wouldn't be able to compete with my Aunt Jerilyn in real tennis but I might be able to take her in Wii tennis. Jacob is even having fun imitating Brandon. He swings his Wii-mote like Brandon when playing baseball. Anyone out there that might be considering a Wii, they are totally worth it! This is the only gaming system I would consider buying because it makes you get up and really play.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet! You'll have to play with Austin and Braden when you come here next Thanksgiving--I know they love theirs!