Sunday, April 6, 2008

Completely Addicted

A few weeks ago I started going to a spin class with my friend Brittany. She had no idea I would become completely addicted and drag her to every class I could possibly go to. Brandon and I have also started cycling whenever we can. We got a trailer for the kids and they had a blast. I guess this is a good thing to be addicted to...right? Also, our friends, the Jenkins, are moving away tomorrow. It is hard to say goodbye to your friends, especially when it is on a pretty regular basis. We are happy that they are moving on but we will miss them!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

So... I can totally picture you dragging your friend to the spinning class. It reminds me of when you used to beg me to go to the pool with you 2 or 3 times a day. Or when we were Grandmother and granddad's house and you would beg me to go outside and ride bikes with you in the blistering hot sun and I just wanted to hang out in the air conditioning for a while. I love how when you get into something you go all the way. I'm so happy you love the spinning class. I used to go a lot, but I haven't been in a while. They are great and they work you so hard. I saw your message about coming you see you in Cali. I don't know if we will make it down there during our move to Seattle, but either ya'll will have to make a trip to Seattle, or we are going to have to come down to San Francisco. Boyd has never been there and I love it there. We for sure need to see eachother. It's the closest we will be to eachother in years. I'm already excited to see you just thinking about it.