Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great News!

Brandon took his big test again this past Tues and Wed. We found out this morning that he passed (2+2+)!!!! Now we have to just hang out here for a while before we go to Texas. The next class in TX doesn't start until Dec 3. We leave here on Nov 20. Then we will report to Fort Meade, Maryland no later than April 30. We are really excited that we now have a plan! We wish we didn't have to wait here for so long, but it could be worse. Brandon is going to try to take some leave so we can have a bit of a vacation here before we leave. Thank you everybody for keeping us in your prayers! I am so happy!!!

7 comments:

Bugs Mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON!!!! We are so happy for you!

thebush3 said...

Hope that Brandon enjoys the 9-5 type of day - I enjoyed it the few weeks after Dan DLPTed. I am am envious that you are going to Maryland - I would love to go back (I grew up there)

Melissa said...

Good to hear! Glad that ya'll will be here for a while.

Jenn said...

CONGRATS!! That is a really good score. Hopefully everything will go well for you guys. And I am sure you will enjoy San Angelo. I sure did. The people there are genuinely kind and they will go out of their way to help you.

Jenkins' Family said...

Congrat!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy your last couple months in Monterey.

Lauren said...

Woohoo! Yes! Come back to Texas! YEA!

Hurry! Hurry!
:o)

Lauren said...

Congrats, B! Hurry! Hurry! Come back to Texas! Yes! WOOHOOOOO!!!

:o)