Sunday, September 28, 2008

Zoe's Sleeping Habits

Last night, while Brandon and I were watching movies, Zoe started crying in her bed. It was about 11:00 and it isn't normal for Zoe to wake up. I went to check on her and couldn't see her in her crib. I just thought my eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness of her room yet. It looked like she was laying on her back and holding her pillow over her. When I reached in to pull the pillow off of her I realized she was in the pillow. Some how she had wiggled herself inside the pillow case head first and couldn't get out. I have no idea how she got in there in her sleep, all I know is that it was hilarious!! I wanted to take a picture but I just couldn't let her keep crying and squirming to get out. As soon as I picked her up she fell back asleep on my shoulder.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is hilarious! Oh the things kids will do. Make sure to write that one down so you can share it with her when she is older.