Saturday, August 15, 2009

Operation Dragoon

A couple of weeks ago, we had the opportunity to honor Pappy and all the WWII veterans who were a part of Operation Dragoon. There was a ceremony at the Arlington Cemetery Amphitheatre and lunch at the Officer's club afterwards. It was really nice that our first visit to the Arlington Cemetery was such an awesome experience! It was really great to see Dad and Pappy, we just wish we could have spent more time with them.

Just Incredible!

Me and my Dad

Zoe was the life of the Party at the Officer's Club.


Jacob would go and do anything as long as Papa was going to be there!

Two handsome Men!

The ceremony was awesome.


The National Anthem was being sung. I am so grateful for what our soldiers, past and present, do to make our country what it is!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hello! What an awesome birthday! Nice table and I love the pictures of your dad. I haven't seen him in years. Call me again sometime. I Loved talking with you.