Monday, May 10, 2010

Sesame Place-Rides

We went to Sesame Place this past Friday. This was our first experience taking the kids to an amusement park and we had so much fun! This was the best place to go for our kids. This first picture looks just like a toy we have for the kids.

Jacob loved this ride!

Zoe did too, but it took a few times.

So cute!

This is Mommy trying not to throw up...I hate teacups!

I'm surprised Brandon got a picture of us all looking at the camera!

Jacob and I loved this ride. Zoe did not!

This was the first time Zoe rode this one. As you can see, it took some time for her to like it.

There are many more pictures to come!

4 comments:

Tommy and Jill said...

your kids are adorable!

Jenalyn said...

Ya'll have got me convinced. I wish we could have gone with ya'll. I saw these pictures and I told Josh..."We need to go!" I'm glad that ya'll were able to seize the oppertunity to have this great experience.

Rodriguez Family said...

Doesn't it make you so proud when your kid is the type that loves the rides and not the kind of kid who kicks screams and cries? Jude really enjoys the theme park rides too!

Heather's Blog said...

Love it! You have such a cute family!!!