Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

For Father's Day we went to Natural Bridges State Beach. It was a bit too windy and cold to hang out on the beach but there was a great hiking trail. Jacob found a stick to walk with and had a great time leading the way. Zoe hitched a ride and almost fell asleep on me. We had a great time and loved how well the kids slept that night!



This bridge used to be three bridges in a row but due to erosion it now stands alone. The rock out farther in the water was the connection of the last bridge back in 1900 and the other bridge was to the left.
Zoe kept that hat on for about 3 seconds...max.
Look at my handsome guys!
Pretty flowers.

My favorite spot on the hike.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That looks so cool. I've never heard of that park. I love all the outdoor stuff there is to do out here on the west coast, but I'm missing the hot summers. It's June and I still turn my heater on at night and I usually still wear a jacket outside. loco