Friday, June 13, 2008

Swim Lessons

This past Tuesday, Jacob started swimming lessons. He goes 3 days a week for 3 weeks. We started going to the pool a lot after we got back from Texas and Jacob loved it! I wanted to make sure he was comfortable in the water before I handed him off to a stranger. I was worried he wouldn't want to go to the instructor and I was imagining him crying the whole time. It was the exact opposite! When I took him to meet his instructor the first day at the edge of the pool, he pushed me away and jumped in to her. I was ecstatic!! He absolutely loves going to the pool and is mad when his 30 minute lesson is over. During his lessons, I take Zoe to the baby pool to play. She is a water baby. She is already putting her face in the water and laughing. I love my kids!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sweet! Pretty soon he'll be swimming even faster than his Olympic-swimmer Mommy.

Kathryn said...

Looks like they really are your kids :). I can't wait til they are begging you to go to the pool all the time.