Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Brandon

Today is Brandon's 26th birthday! Today is also Columbus Day, which means Brandon had the day off. Brandon had a great weekend because Texas beat OU and are now ranked #1 in the nation!! Just wanted to rub that in to all of our Aggie family. We had a nice family day today and had some friends over for dinner and cake. Jacob helped me make the cake while Zoe was sleeping.

On a side note. All last week Jacob was begging to go to school. The closest thing he has to school right now is nursery on Sunday (basically a two hour Sunday School). Sunday morning he woke up in such a good mood and helped us all get ready to go to church. This past Sunday was also Zoe's first time in nursery all by herself. I was worried that she wasn't going to want me to leave. Yeah right! She saw toys and other little people and turned around and waved bye to me. After two hours, I went to pick her up and she just said hi and kept playing.

No comments: