Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Crazy Little Girl

Zoe is a very high energy child! I was putting the laundry away and came around the corner to find this. Of course I had to go get the camera. She got in there all by herself! If you look at the floor you can see the top of Jacob's stool.



When she realized I had the camera, she stood up to clap for herself.


This is Zoe right after her bath. Brandon told me,"Zoe said a bad word." That is soap on her chin...haha. By the way, she has a lot of teeth now. A few weeks ago we count 7 breaking the skin at once.

This our Halloween fitting. I just wanted to make sure everything fit and I couldn't resist taking pictures. She is so cute it kills me.

5 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

She is too cute! Really! I love her costume, she looks as though she would NEVER cause trouble at all :)

Jenkins' Family said...

She is such a doll!! In regards to your comment on my last post...it's so worth it to me. The good more than out ways the bad but yes you will probably have some days like I had yesterday!!! :)
Happy late Birthday Brandon, wish we were there to celebrate with you. Any chance you'll be stopping by Salt Lake anytime soon??? Miss you guys.

Jenn said...

She is so stinking cute. And I love how she gives you that look like, "You know you love me!" lol

Becca said...

I have GOT to squish those cheeks!

Jenalyn said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!! Love you!