Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

This year trick-or-treating was really fun because Jacob understood the concept. He put on his costume the second I told him there was candy involved...that was at 10 this morning. Both of the kids did really well going door to door. At the end, Jacob wanted me to hold his bucket because it was too heavy. I think that is a good problem. The whole night went really well, we only had to strip Jacob down and let him pee in the grass once!! Happy Halloween everybody.





4 comments:

Jenkins' Family said...

Great costumes Jacob and Zoe!

Jenalyn said...

CUTE!!! This was the first year that Adam got into it too. It was really fun to watch him run from house to house. Your pumpkin painting activity looks like a lot of fun. I love that you let your kids be kids. People here are so over protective. I love you.

So are ya'll moving? e-mail me; jengstrom12@comcast.net or call me; 732-251-5654

Jenn said...

They look so cute in their costumes! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Becca said...

Awesome astronaut! I love it when the kids understand what's going on!