Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Painting

We painted a pumpkin earlier this evening to get in the Halloween Spirit. Look how clean everything started out (especially Zoe).
Also, look at Zoe's toes. My Mom and I curl our toes when we are concentrating on something, and it looks like Zoe does it too.

Jacob did such a good job. I don't think he got any paint on himself. I was going to let him finger paint but he went to the craft drawer and got a paint brush himself. Zoe didn't really know what to do. She was just happy that she was on top of the table!
Zoe was more interested in painting herself than the pumpkin. Brandon didn't want her to feel left out so he painted a pumpkin on her.
Both of the kids had a great time! Thank you Jen for the pumpkin painting idea. It was a really great way to involve the whole family!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

It looks like they had a blast! and I love Zoe's pumpkin. It is too cute. This is definitely one thing that Jacob will remember doing. It is so much fun to create memories.

Jenkins' Family said...

What a great idea! I'm not a huge fan of carving pumpkins so this would be a great alternative. Looks like the kids had alot of fun!

Janelle said...

Looks like you have a new Halloween tradition. Jacob and Zoe looked great in their costumes. I'm so glad Zoe takes after us with her toe curling! Can't wait to see you. Love you.