Friday, April 22, 2011

First Family Visitors

Mom and Mark were the first family to come out and meet Macil.  They originally planned to come out before my due date to do some sightseeing.  The only problem was Maci was 10 days early.  Everything worked out though and Mom and I were able to do a big project while she was here.  I have wanted to refinish the dressers in the master bedroom for a long time.  I have had these dressers since I was a child and they were a little out dated.  Mark thought we were “biting off more than we could chew” and Brandon said, “You are both very ambitious women.”  We are also two very stubborn and determined women!  One week after Maci was born we stripped, sanded, and refinished two dressers and I am so happy with the result!
Before


After



My Mom has given all of my children their first bath at home.  I am so glad she was able to be here to do that for Maci, even though it looks like Maci isn't enjoying it.


Mark was a really good sport and played Twister with the kids...Zoe cheats!



The kids had a great time playing with Poppy and Lita!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love these pictures! I know it wasn't your intention, but Hawaii really does look like an amazing place to live. I'm so glad you got to ave help from your Mom and Mark. And Maci is adorable!