Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Visitors

Dad and June got here the day before Jacob’s birthday and stayed for 5 days.  Jacob thought it was so cool that Papa and Nanie were here for his birthday.  It was really nice to have two extra set of eyes at Chuck E Cheese because it is a mad house. 
One of the days they were here we spent the whole day at the beach.   All of the kids were in Heaven except Maci.  I swear she was going through a growth spurt or something because all she wanted to do was eat.  So I basically sat in the shade most of the day feeding Maci and watching everyone play.  I had a great time!
We were able to bless Maci while Dad and June were here and it was really nice to have family here for such an important event.   


I love this picture!




I don't think you could get more people on a paddle boat if you tried!

Peyton plays with his ears when he is tired.  Papa wanted to play too.


This is Jacob's heaven.

I don't think Papa is even moving but Zoe thinks she is super strong.

Peyton's turn on the boogie board.

This is the sign of a very good day.  We hadn't even gotten out of the parking lot yet.

1 comment:

Becca said...

The last picture is definitely the best. It snowed here yesterday. Just so you know. I don't know why I torture myself looking at your Hawaiian adventures . . .